Your Furniture Delivery
Most furniture manufacturers highly recommend furniture delivery. The benefits of having your furniture professionally delivered include:
- Experienced furniture craftspeople opening, inspecting, assembling and "deluxing" your furniture before delivery.
- Delivery and set-up of your purchase in your home.
- Free in-home service for one year (in the green zone).
All orders must be paid in full before delivery. Any furniture not delivered withing 30 days will be assessed a $50 per month non-refundable storage charge. Additional delivery fees will be assessed for any redelivery - no one home, refused delivery, etc.
Due to our large volume, wide delivery area and unforeseeable delays (traffic, weather, tight fits, long deliveries, etc.) Wayside can not give delivery times. Most deliveries are completed between 9 and 5. However if we are running past 6 p.m. we will call to inform you.
If your purchase is going up or down a flight of stairs, please be careful when making your selection of large pieces - armoires, sofas, poster beds, queen sized boxsprings, etc. Take measurements to avoid the hassle of reselection and redelivery.
Please do not refuse delivery because of minor damage or defects. Wayside is committed to customer satisfaction. If damage or defect should occur, we will take care of it. Wayside has one of the best in-home service teams in the industry. They can usually take care of the problem more quickly than the manufacturer and with less inconvenience to you. Since your satisfaction is guaranteed, please let our craftspeople show you one of the reasons why people buy at Wayside.
Wayside Furniture Delivery Area
Your days of delivery and cost:
Please enter delivery information above to see estimated rates.
Wayside does NOT price, deliver, ship or service outside the yellow trading area.
- $79.99 green zone deliveries include free in-home service for one year.
- NOTE: There is a $75 fee for all in home service calls made in the yellow zone.
- Canceling or postponing your delivery with less than 24 hours notice will result in a non refundable $50 handling fee.