Safe Sleep Tips
- Remember your ABCs: put babies to sleep Alone, on their Backs, in an empty Crib
- Use a firm sleep surface and fitted sheet.
- No blankets, bumper pads or toys.
- Do not allow baby to sleep with an adult or child in a bed, couch or chair.
- After breastfeeding, return baby to his crib.
- You may offer a dry pacifier, with no strings or clips.
- No smoking near baby
- Provide tummy time for your baby to play while awake to assist development.
Every week in Ohio, 3 babies die in unsafe sleep environments.
Share these safe sleep tips with everyone who cares for your baby
For more information, call 330-543-8942
Wayside Furniture is proud to support the Safe Sleep Program at Akron Children’s Hospital.
Wayside will be donating 5% of youth furniture sales to Akron Children's Hospital now through Sept. 17. Stop in for a FREE Safe Sleep Kit. While supplies last