Wayside Furniture Delivery Area, Options, and Pricing
see below for details
- Experienced furniture craftspeople opening, inspecting, assembling and “deluxing” your furniture before delivery.
- Delivery and set-up in your home.
- Free in-home service for one year.
- Furniture may be picked up at our warehouse Monday-Friday from 8:30AM to 7:00PM, Saturday 8:30AM to 6:00PM or Sunday from 12:00PM to 6:00PM.
- PLEASE inspect furniture before leaving
- Wayside does not provide free in-home service on customer pick-ups.
For more information regarding furniture delivery and pick-up options, please visit our Store Policy Page
Enter your zip code below to see what your delivery options are:
Is your delivery scheudled for today? Track it HERE
Wayside does NOT price, deliver, ship or service outside the green and yellow trading area.
- Green and yellow zone deliveries include free in-home service for one year.
- Canceling or postponing your delivery with less than 36 hours notice will result in a non refundable $50 handling fee.
Most furniture manufacturers highly recommend furniture delivery. The benefits of having your furniture professionally delivered include:
- Experienced furniture craftspeople opening, inspecting, assembling and "deluxing" your furniture before delivery.
- Delivery and set-up of your purchase in your home.
- Free in-home service for one year in the green and yellow zone
All orders must be paid in full before delivery. Any furniture not delivered within 30 days will be assessed a $50 per month non-refundable
storage charge. Additional delivery fees will be assessed for any redelivery - no one home, refused delivery, etc.
Due to our large volume, wide delivery area and unforeseeable delays (traffic, weather, tight fits, long deliveries, etc.) Wayside can not
give delivery times. Most deliveries are completed between 9 and 5. However if we are running past 6 p.m. we will call to inform you.
If your purchase is going up or down a flight of stairs, please be careful when making your selection
of large pieces - armoires, sofas, poster beds, queen sized boxsprings, etc. Take measurements to avoid the hassle of reselection and redelivery.
Please do not refuse delivery because of minor damage or defects. Wayside is committed to customer satisfaction. If damage or defect should occur,
we will take care of it. Wayside has one of the best in-home service teams in the industry. They can usually take care of the problem more quickly than
the manufacturer and with less inconvenience to you. Since your satisfaction is guaranteed, please let our craftspeople show you one of the reasons why people buy at Wayside.